The Economic Dev Office of SGBA (comprising cantons St. Gallen, Thurgau and both Appenzell) in Switzerland that promotes SGBA as Europe’s central business hub to attract international investments
Project Title: Managing India Representative Office and Investment Attraction services.
Project Theme: Economic Development, Internationalization, Innovation
Ongoing assignment to plan and organize Investment Promotion Visit programs to India for visiting SGBA senior executive.
Research and identify Indian businesses with a potential interest in expanding to Europe/Switzerland and organized B2B meetings with them for SGBA during the visit
- Engage researched target companies using SGBA investment attraction proposition, marketing pitch, sector strengths and advantages offered to international businesses.
- Researchlocal Indian market focusing on key sectors to identify likely targets, as per SGBA brief.
- Sectors targeted: ICT, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmaceutical packaging, Cleantech, Electrical engineering, Finance and Services, Manufacturing technologies, Medical Technology
- Make initial contact and presentation to targets to understand
- any potential interest in expanding overseas (Europe/Switzerland)
- interest in the SGBA offering
- Prepare profiles of each company and brief the visiting SGBA representative before each meeting.
- Travel with SGBA representative to the meetings, and provided on-site assistance as required.
- Manage all arrangements related to local logistics, travel, etc.