A unique non-profit organization promoting Social Entrepreneurship amongst the Indian youth
Project Theme: Economic Development, Social Entrepreneurship, Innovation
Provided pro bono strategic & operative support to NSEF to build partnerships with top academic institutes and social enterprises across India to open centers of excellence, conduct workshops, speaker series, internship programmes, social business fairs etc. and thereby helped create a great ecosystem and resource-pool for the youth to encourage them to plunge into the world of Social Entrepreneurship.
Scope of engagement with NSEF included:
- forging strategic alliances
- developing and maintaining relationships with academic institutes, corporates, consultants, industry associations, government organizations, and social enterprises
- identifying diverse projects, opportunities and engagements
- representing and promoting the organization at various events, seminars, conclaves and outreach activities
- assisting in identifying and recruiting competent and passionate talent
- liaising with founding team to chart out the road map for the future of the organization
- Secured multiple strategic alliances with diverse stakeholders
- Raised funds worth US$10,000
- Convinced top Indian academic institutes (including IITs and IIMs) to start NSEF Chapters
- Organized national social entrepreneurship conference called “NSEF Confluence” in 2010 at Bangalore, attended by 300+ delegates from across India
- Secured unparalleled media coverage for NSEF in over 10 leading dailies and online news platforms such as The Economic Times, The Times of India, Business Standard, Yahoo!, IBN live, Rediff, Indian Express, PTI, Business Exchange etc.