Project Theme: Innovation, Strategy
Mandate: Process Innovation for Engineering Services
- Innovation within operational projects: this consisted of creating a new method or a new product or in producing an innovative combination of already existing products or methods.
- Innovation on request, or in anticipation of customers’ requirements: this consisted in applied R&D to propose a precise technical solution to a given problem, apart from an operational project.
- Innovation in the management of projects in a consortium: this consisted in better designing the methods and organisation of the whole project.
Duration: 2 years 3 months
Highlights of Report / Recommendations
- Benefit from financial levers
- To take more advantage of Research Tax Credit
- To take more advantage of financial levers of innovation
- To set up co-financed projects
- To take more advantage of support from Competitiveness Centres
- To promote the approval of engineering for Research Tax Credits
- Capitalise knowledge and experience
- To organise wide ranging technical awareness
- To benefit from experience and guidance
- Innovate on internal methods
- To integrate sustainable development in management methods
To include risk management for complex projects